The Boring but Important Bits
We’ve tried to keep this as short and sweet as possible, while making sure all the important bits are here, so please read them carefully.
In the name of efficiency, we have split them into main headings so you can find what you are looking for quickly.
Who are we?
The website is owned and operated by Giant Party Solutions, a sole trade business, registered in Ireland, CRO Business Name Registration Number: 572281. If you have a comment, concern or complaint about one of our products, please contact us via email at
email@example.com or via telephone on +353 (86) 3089026.
Please visit our delivery page for detailed information on all available delivery services.
Security and Personal Data
You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you during the giant games booking process. We understand that many people still worry about submitting personal details on the Internet. So we would like to reassure you that any information you provide through our website will remain safe and secure. We never pass on your details to third parties unless in accordance with our rental agreement to you to provide certain products and services
We do not sell, trade or rent your information to others. Your information will remain confidential and will be used only to help us offer the best possible service of Giant Games Rental to you.
Availability of our Website
We try to make sure our website is live at all times so that you can have a browse or make inquiries whenever you like, however we cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device. We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our website is accurate, but please note that all content, materials and information on our website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all in formation contained within it.
We accept no liability for any indirect, consequential loss, damage or special or punitive damages, or costs, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue, business contracts (whether direct or indirect) in each case, however caused, even if foreseeable and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our website or its contents other than as a direct result of renting our products (which shall be subject to the exclusions and limitation of liability set out in these Terms and Conditions), we accept no liability for this loss or damage (except where we have been negligent) whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of us or our servants, agents or any other person or entity.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
Terms and Conditions of Giant Games Hire / Rental
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the equipment (which includes all items supplied by Giant Party Solutions).
PLEASE READ the following safety instructions and ensure that they are followed:
- A responsible person over 18 years of age must supervise the giant games at all times.
- The giant games have minimum age requirements as specified. Please ensure that no-one under this age uses the equipment.
- The giant games must be secured to the ground at all times (where applicable). Giant Party Solutions team members will assemble the games in the most suitable area following a risk assessment of the assigned area. Games should not be moved from the set-up area with prior agreement of a Giant Party Solutions team member.
- No food or drinks are to be consumed on or near the giant games and accessories (to avoid choking and mess).
- Adults must remove high-heeled shoes before stepping on Snakes and Ladders and supporting mats.
- Ensure that the equipment is not overcrowded and limit the numbers depending on the age and size of children using it according to the recommendations provided by an experienced Giant Party Solutions team member.
- Do not allow children to take any hard or sharp objects onto the equipment, or anything large enough to block exits/entrances.
- Do not allow children to take balloons onto the giant games equipment (burst balloons and strings can be a choking hazard).
- No party-poppers, face paint, colored streamers or silly string can be used near or on the equipment, as they can permanently stain and cause a slipping hazard.
- No water or other liquid to be poured or sprayed onto the Giant Games Equipment (other than a reasonable amount for cleaning purposes) as it causes the surface of some of the giant games to become slippery, and can result in subsequent bookings being cancelled if the equipment is too wet to be delivered.
- It is not advisable under Health and Safety Regulations to use giant games when wind speeds, including gusts are over 25mph (40 kph). Giant Party Solutions will not set up their equipment in these conditions. Wind speeds change continuously throughout the day and so it is the responsibility of the person hiring the Giant Party Games to ensure it is not used if wind speeds do go over 25mph (40 kph).
- No smoking, barbecues, glass or animals on or near the equipment.
- Reckless or boisterous behaviour must not be allowed and Giant Party Solutions reserves the right to remove the games at any time in these instances.
- Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the Giant Games is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- Safety mats will be used and positioned where required and as necessary. If you specifically request additional safety mats we can provide these with appropriate notice.
- Ensure that mats, if supplied with the giant games equipment remain where they were positioned during installation and set-up.
- No-one with a history of back or neck problems should use the giant games as bending may be required to use some of the games.
- Users are prohibited on or in the direct vicinity of the giant games during assembly or removal.
- In the event of rain please remove children from the giant games setup and make a reasonable effort to ensure equipment is protected from rain and secure. Once the rain has stopped, please ensure that the giant games are dried with a towel before children are allowed back on as the giant games and accessories become slippery when wet.
- Giant Party Solutions must be advised as soon as possible in the event of any injury requiring professional medical treatment. Treatment must be sought within 2 hours of the injury occurring and a detailed record of the incident and treatment must be provided to Giant Party Solutions to the email address listed above.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs (prescription or otherwise) must not use the games equipment.
- The delivery driver will always be the same person as who comes to collect, unless otherwise stated by email or text from us.
- If you are unsure about anything, please contact us on the telephone number listed above.
Please note that all persons using the giant games equipment provided by Giant Party Solutions do so at their own risk. The person/organization hiring the giant games equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
Any damage to the equipment supplied or missing items will be billed for accordingly and/or deducted from the security deposit payment. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using the giant games equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Giant Party Solutions cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the giant games equipment.
Please note if the giant games are damaged or accessories are missing then the person hiring the Giant Party Games will incur a charge from €10 – €50 depending on the game hired and damage incurred.